As you may aware that Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (organic) search results.
In other words, you can say that it is the science of improving the organic ranking of a website in leading search engines(such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo) which when combined with other optimizations, it could have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance also.
SEO Is No longer An Option; It’s a Necessity
As we have already discussed according to online audience measurement media Metrix, there are 4.9 billion Internet searches per month and 133 million unique searchers. There research shown that 86% of all online traffic is generated via search engines.
SEO company works on more than 200 factors to improve the website’s page ranking to show up on the search results page. Some more reasons why you need SEO Services are:
- Optimized For Search Engines – At Leverage Marketing, we optimize websites so they rank highly for important keywords and continue to rank well as search engine algorithms evolve.
- Optimized For Visitors – We work to ensure that your visitors are able to find the answer to what they were originally searching for so they will make a purchase or inquire about your services.
- Get More Conversions – We streamline contact forms, change layouts, run A/B tests, add new content, and employ other conversion optimization strategies to ensure your website really pays off.
- Increase Value With Original Content – Get a dedicated content team to research and write high-quality, original copy that appeals to site visitors and helps you gain search engine rankings.
- Recover Lost Value And Rankings – If you’ve suffered a ranking penalty at the hands of an unscrupulous SEO company or because of your own doing, we can help. We clean the house and help to recover your SEO value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any kind of binding contract?
A. No, we do not use contracts. Any SEO package is a monthly service. Your SEO package service automatically ends at the end of those 30 days. The customer is required to give cancellation notice at least 7 days prior to the end of a 30 day SEO campaign period by email, chat or phone.
Q. When will my keywords reach page 1 of Google?
A. Every business is unique. A niche business with few competitors and a high-authority website will get results far faster than a company with a generic offer, a lot of competitors and a brand-new website. This depends on many different factors and can only be answered after we have done a thorough analysis of your website, market, keywords, and other aspects. Please contact us for more info.
Q. I am already on page 1 of Google. Do I need to pay performance fees?
A. In this case, you will only need to pay performance fees when you reach a top 3 position for any of your keywords. There will be no performance-based fees for page one results below the top 3 positions.
All solutions that we offer are ethical (white-hat SEO) and meet strict search engine optimization guidelines that ensure stable search engine positioning, traffic and conversions growth’s realistic approach suited for your business.
Click here to see SEO Package