Google said “you can now do a basic SEO Health-check in Chrome (Canary) DevTools or with the Lighthouse extension.” Google said the SEO audit features are very basic, “nor does it make any SEO guarantees for Google websearch or other search engines.”
Here is how to use it in the Lighthouse Chrome Extension:
(1) Install the Lighthouse Chrome Extension
(2) Click on the Lighthouse icon in the extension bar
(3) Select the Options menu, tick âSEOâ and click OK, then Generate report
Here is how to use it in the Chrome Developer tools on Chrome Canary::
(1) Open Chrome Developer Tools
(2) Go to Audits
(3) Click Perform an audit
(4) Tick the “SEO” checkbox and click Run Audit.
This is in addition to all the tools in Search Console.
Forum discussion at Google+.