Google might be rolling out a new search ranking algorithm change now, we will keep watching it. Google said the mobile first index is live for a few sites but will never stop rolling out. Google does push this mobile first index live on the host level, not the page by page level. Google probably will launch the year worth of data with the Google Search Console beta release. Google said pruning content never really helped with Panda. Google said save working on duplicate content issues for a rainy day. Don’t serve soft 404 pages for malware fixes. Google measures reserver response time in milliseconds. Google is pushing out the people also ask box more widely now. Google said donât use the link report tool for real time monitoring. Google launched the book a room button in the local panel. Google seems to be rolling out the Q&A feature on desktop. Google has integrated booking partners into Google My Business, Google local now shows “inside this place.” Google AdWords announced new Showcase shopping ads for the holidays. Google will share revenue with news publishers, some say as much as 30%. That was this past week in search at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google Search Algorithm & Ranking Update Brewing?
- Google Mobile First Index Is Live For Few Sites & Never Will Stop Rolling Out
- Google: Mobile First Index Rolls Out On Host Level Per Site
- Google Search Console Beta Launch Should Give Us A Years Worth Of Data
- Google: Pruning Content Never Should Have Worked For Panda
- Google: Duplicate Content Issues Are Rainy Day Tasks
- Soft 404s For Google Hack Labels Don’t Remove Warning
- Google Measures Server Response Time In Milliseconds, Is 200 Milliseconds The Benchmark?
- Report: Google People Also Ask Box Shown More Often
- Google: The Link Report Is Not A Real Time Monitor Of Links
- Google Launches Book A Room For Hotel Search Results
- Is Google Pushing The Local Q&A Feature To Desktop? I Think So.
- Google My Business Integrates Booking Partners To Book Appointments & More
- Google Local Panel Shows “Inside This Place”
- New Google AdWords Showcase Shopping Ads & More
- Google To Share Revenue With News Publishers, Maybe 30%
This post was scheduled to go live today but was written earlier – I am currently offline today.