This week in search, I admitted I could not find an obvious pattern from the Google June 25th algorithm update. I did publish my monthly Google webmaster report. Google said in the mobile first index, content hidden is tabs is fine. Google said go ahead and publish hundreds of thousands of pages at once. Google said embedding YouTube videos doesnât help. Google said EMDs donât help you either. Googleâs new AdSense native ads seem to go directly against Googleâs webmaster guidelines. Google Posts expire in seven days and there is no way to schedule or automate these posts. Google SafeSearch is on a URL by URL basis. Google has new AMP video error notifications. Google AdWords added new features around dynamic search ads. That was this short week from the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- I Failed: The Google June 25th Update Shows No Patterns
- July 2017 Google Webmaster Report
- Google Confirmed Again: Content Hidden In Tabs With Mobile-First Index Is Okay
- Google: Publishing 100,000 Pages At Once Is Not An SEO Issue
- Google: Embedding YouTube Videos Doesn’t Help With Search Rankings
- Google: Exact Match Domains Don’t Get Magic Ranking Bonus
- Google AdSense New Native Ads Goes Against Webmaster Guidelines Principles
- Google Posts Expire In About 7 Days
- No Way To Schedule Or Automate Google Posts, Yet…
- Google Safe Search Filter On URL Level
- New Google AMP Video Error Notifications
- Google AdWords Adds Feature For Dynamic Search Ads In Ad Group